Today is part 3 in our special goal setting series. We’re giving away a form we’ve used to help countless clients, friends and family members find what really matters to them and channel that energy into massive action and incredible results. Get it here and watch our tutorial on how to do it.
How do you know if you’re living a balanced life? Today on Restoration Mastery TV, we’re going to show you one of our favorite tools to determining whether or not you’re focused on the areas that matter most to you.
We’ll be covering:
1. The Restoration Mastery Wheel of Life 2. What are your biggest boulders? 3. What parts of your life are weakest and strongest? 4. Where should you focus in 2017?
Plus, we’ll be giving away a free tool to help you figure it all out.
Are you positioned to make 2017 your best year ever? Today we’re letting you in on part 1 of our 4 part goal setting series! Today we’re starting with the mindset to set goals. We’ll cover:
1. What type of mindset will give you the greatest success in accomplishing your goals?
2. Why the why is so much bigger than the how.
3. The most important thing to take ownership of.
4. How to identify self-sabotaging and limiting beliefs.
We normally charge thousands of dollars to attend one of our yearly planning sessions but you’re getting a front row seat today FREE.
As a salesperson, there are three possible answers you can hear at the end of every sale. Yes and No are obvious, but the third is the WORST.
“I’ll Think it Over”.
Here’s why we hate maybe: on the second call, do you know what Maybe becomes?
Maybe again. Third call? Maybe. Fourth? Maybe. Maybe Maybe Maybe. You’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere and today we’re teaching you how to take the first train out of Maybe-land and it’s headed for the promised land.
If you want to get the reasons that Will mentioned,