– how important is vision to your business, really?
– how to set goals consistent with your value.
– how your mission (or lack thereof) may be hurting your culture.
– how to hire staff that builds your culture.
Let us know if you have any questions! See you guys next week!
In this episode of Restoration Mastery TV, we share:
1. Why we’re doing this.
2. The importance of Emotional Intelligence for Salespeople and how to get some.
3. How crying got one person a sale.
4. Do you need a system?
5. An offer for the sexiest flowchart you’ve ever seen.
When you started your business, did you do it to feed your ego or to use your passion? Before you answer that question, let me tell you a story about one business owner who incorrectly thought he knew the answer.
In case you’re not familiar with her, Ronda Rousey has been an unstoppable force in Mixed Martial Arts. In her first 12 fights, she was unstoppable, knocking out opponent after opponent in short order. Going into Saturday night, she was very vocal about how fast she would be dismantling her latest opponent, Holy Holm and everyone expected she would do just that.