As a business owner you’ve probably experienced some of the same frustrations I have:
- My employees are not delivering consistent results.
- They do well on some jobs, but get derailed on others.
- I have either very happy customers or upset customers.
Well it’s a hard pill to swallow, but I had to come to the realization that as the “leader” I was the choke hold on the company that kept us from being a company that could Create a Consistent Customer Service Experience. Two simple, yet comprehensive strategies, helped our company become world class:
- Having the passion to serve. And driving this into the company culture.
- Then equally as important is to systematize your success formula.
Focusing on these two principles with a laser focus, will give you results you’ve been seeking for years. Do yourself a favor and dedicate “me” time to work “on” your business. Your employees & family will be thankful you did!
Here’s one thing you can start doing immediately:
Are you interested in getting more training? Developing your Restoration Business? Check out our Free Training Series here.