Bad hires are the most expensive mistake most small businesses make.
Have you ever felt like:
- You kept an employee far longer than they needed to be kept?
- You hired the wrong person?
- You couldn’t fire someone because you didn’t have time to train a replacement?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How do you know it’s time to say goodbye?
- How to prevent bad hires.
- An offer to learn more about the way we recruit, hire and maintain morale.
- Your role as a leader or owner in the company.
Check it out here: